Girls' Athletic Association
Girls Athletic Association consists of students who are actively involved in sports and have the passion to enhance school spirit through organizing activities and events, as well as developing the athletics programs. We are the voice of all athletes in the school, and we strive to maintain Seisen's values of dedication, sportsmanship, and teamwork.
Things we do as GAA
- Design and sell spirit wear and gear
- Hold concessions stands during home games
- Organize pep rallies in the beginning of each season to boost school spirit
- Publicize athletic activities in the school as well as the results and records
- Organize the Year-end Sports Recognition Night