Criteria & Procedures
A culture of collaboration, problem-solving, empathy, respect, and open-mindedness.
We believe that the education of our students is based upon a partnership between the home and the school. We believe that effective communication between parents, students and the school is essential to the students' social and emotional well-being and academic success. English is the language of communication, instruction and inclusion for our community, but we will always value linguistic diversity. It is therefore essential that at least one parent can communicate in English with the school and can understand any written communication coming from the school or posted on the parent portal of the school website.
We believe that all students have an equal right to a high-quality education.
The school strives to respond to the needs of individual students, within its resources. We work to achieve this by creating a culture of collaboration, problem-solving, empathy, respect and open-mindedness from the onset of the initial application process.
- Criteria - Is Seisen the right community for your family?
- Kindergarten Admissions - Will my child meet requirements?
- Application Considerations - What is the prime consideration?
- Priority Acceptance - Which categories are considered first?
- Support - What are considerations for students in need of Language and /or Learning Support?