- High School
- Middle School
The history of the International Baccalaureate at Seisen International School goes all the way back to 1986. Seisen was the first all-girls school in Asia to begin offering the IB Diploma Programme. In the three decades since our IB journey began we have expanded class offerings in the Diploma Programme, added the Primary Years Programme and Middle Years Programme.
As an IB Continuum School our students experience an aligned curriculum from the ages of 2 to 18 that focuses on intercultural understanding. This alignment is overseen by three IB Coordinators who guide the PYP, MYP and DP. The Diploma Programme at Seisen is open to any student who wishes to pursue it. Seisen is rightfully proud of its IB Diploma results for May 2021.
One important role of our three IB Coordinators is to share information with parents about how they can better support their children through our three IB programmes. One way they do this is through their IB blogs. Below are the most viewed blog posts of 2021.
Contact our IB Coordinators for more information
Most read PYP blog posts of 2021
1) Student Action in the PYP!
2) Grade 3 How We Organise Ourselves:
3) Student Initiated Action in Elementary!
Most read MYP blog posts of 2021
1) MYP Personal Project - Up and Running
2) Partnerships For Learning
3) Loving to Learn in the MYP
Most read DP blog posts of 2021
1) Grade 11 Students Dive Into CAS
2) IB DP Course Selection Timeline
3) How to "play the DP game"?