Seisen Sunday Community Mass Schedule
Sunday Mass at Seisen Gym (11:00 AM - 12:00NN)
First Friday Masses at 7:30 AM followed by the Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 8:00 - 12:00 noon
All attendees are requested to comply with the following precautionary measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Check your temperature before leaving the house. If it is 37.5C or above, please, stay home.
- Wear a facemask at all times.
- Use the hand sanitizers placed at the entrance of the gymnasium and, again, sanitize your hands before receiving Holy Communion.
- Fill out the contact information sheet at the entrance of the gym.
- Avoid close contact with other people while indoors before and after the Mass.
Holy Week and Easter Services Schedule -Apr. 10-17
April 10th, Passion Sunday: 11:00 am,
Mass and blessing of palms (Fr. Ando)
April 14th, Holy Thursday: 7:00 pm,
Mass of the Lord’s Supper (Fr. Veliath)
April 15th, Good Friday:
6:00 pm Stations of the Cross
7:00 pm, Celebration of the Passion of the Lord (Fr. Veliath)
April 16th, 7:00 pm, Easter Vigil (Fr. O’Leary)
April 17th, 11:00 am, Easter Sunday: Mass of the Resurrection of the Lord (Fr. Kawaguchi)
Sacrament of penance
Confession The priests are available for the Sacrament of penance (confession) before or after Mass. A room on the first floor of the convent may be used.
Rites of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation and First Communion)
For Non-Seisen adults and children upon request
(contact person: Sr. Concesa Martin)