Show your "SEISEN PRIDE" by ordering our new Seisen Hoodies before November 19th.
Seisen Parents Association (SPA)
Starting a new school, especially if you are new to Japan, can be very stressful, not only for your son or daughter but also for you as a parent/guardian.
SPA functions as a bond between the school and parents, and we are always in close contact with Ms. Rogers, Seisen’s Head of School.
The SPA committee meets regularly to discuss the on-going and upcoming projects.
We always need the help of parents and guardians, either by being a board member or helping us with our numerous activities.
If you are interested in getting more information about the SPA’s work and activities please contact:
email@example.com (SPA Vice President).
Parent Buddy Program
One of the many things SPA does is welcome new families through our "Parent Buddy Program". The Parent Buddy Program will connect you with another family that is in the same grade as your son/daughter. Your Parent Buddy will be there to help you with any questions or concerns you might have, from what style skirt to buy, to what color jacket/sweater, or where to buy black shoes.
They can help you with not only school-related items but also give advice or information about where to buy certain items. For new families who do not speak Japanese, members of the SPA can help out tremendously. The purpose of this program is to help you feel comfortable in your new environment and not so overwhelmed.
Seisen Festival of Nations
The largest fund-raiser is the Festival of Nations held each year. 100% of proceeds go to support a wide range of student activities, including but not limited to:
- Student travels (e.g., MUN in Singapore and Amsterdam, Bridge to Vietnam, service trip to our sister school in Vietnam, Firebird Science Team, Conrad Innovation Summit to NASA in Florida , sports team tournaments, Show Choir and Instrumental Ensemble performance trip, etc.)
- School events (e.g., St Raphaela Day, Big Science Day, KG/ES Christmas Concert, PYP exhibition, KG/ES/HS Graduations, etc.)
- Gifts to (Christmas gifts for KG and ES, graduation gifts for KG, ES and HS, etc.)
A Year Full of Events
We also organize a variety of activities for further strengthening the Seisen community,
including again but not limited to:
- SPA Welcome Coffee Morning
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon to show our appreciation to all the staff members
- MS/HS Ice Cream Bash to say thank to the MS/HS girls who support SPA events
- SPA dinner dance to have a fun night with Seisen faculty and family members, and
- Spring Luncheon to honor the senior students and their parents.