a commitment to global mindedness and diversity
Seisen International School welcomes for consideration applications from:
- Diplomatic, business, academic and professional families of the international community already based in Japan.
- Children of expatriate families who are moving to Japan.
- Children who can communicate in English who have at least one parent who speaks English fluently.
- Japanese children who have lived abroad for more tan two years and wish to continue their education in English.
- Those students whose parents believe in and will support Seisen’s mission and guiding principles.