a commitment to global mindedness and diversity
- Diplomatic, business, and professional families of the international community.
- Japanese children who have lived abroad and wish to continue their education in English.
- Those students whose parents believe in and will support Seisen’s mission and guiding principles.
- Children of expatriate families who are moving to Japan.
- Children who can communicate in English.
- In the case of Japanese Citizens, students who have spent at least two years abroad in an English medium school or are transferring from an international school and need a minimum of support.
- At least one parent speaks English fluently.
There are a limited number of spaces in the English as an Additional Language (EAL) Program for students who meet the qualifications for admission. Learning support is available for students who function well in the classroom but have some learning differences.
All applications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Head of School reserves the right to accept, or not, any application for admission based on space availability and the degree to which Seisen’s educational program can meet the identified needs of the applicant.
Applications are accepted at any time.
- Complete the on-line inquiry form which will take you to the Admission portal.
- Upload report cards for the last 2 years and if available, high school transcript and recent standardised test results in the Admission portal.
- Request the student's current teacher to complete our Confidential Counselor Recommendation form.
- Pay the JPY20,000 application fee.
- The admissions office will coordinate test and interview times.
- Placement tests are given in English and mathematics, and a family interview is required with the appropriate principal.
An enrolment package with a Letter of Acceptance will be mailed to successful applicants.
A student is officially enrolled at Seisen upon receipt of the Certificate of Endorsement and registration fee.
All inquiries and applications are processed using an on-line admissions portal.
Please use the link below to proceed to your on-line inquiry.
If you have any questions about the Admission portal, please contact email@example.com.