Parents' Association (SPA)
We organize many events during the school year. The two largest fund-raisers are Festival of Nations and Seisen Bingo, 100% of which proceeds goes to support a wide range of student activities, including but not limited to:
- Student travels (e.g., MUN in Singapore and Amsterdam, Bridge to Vietnam, service trip to our sister school in Vietnam, Firebird science team, Conrad Innovation Summit to NASA Florida , sports team tournaments, show choir and Instrumental Ensemble performance trip, etc.)
- Gifts to (Christmas gifts for KG and ES, graduation gifts for KG, ES and HS, etc.)
We also organize a variety of activities for further strengthening Seisen community,
including again but not limited to:
- SPA Welcome Coffee Morning
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon to show our appreciation to all the staff members,
- MS/HS Ice Cream Bash to say thank to the MS/HS girls to support SPA events,
- SPA dinner dance to have a fun night with Seisen faculty and family members, and
- Spring Luncheon to honor the senior students and their parents.
In addition, the SPA functions as a bond between the school and parents, and we are always in close contact with Ms. Rogers, Seisen’s School Head.
The SPA committee meets every first Tuesday of each month to discuss the on-going and upcoming projects.
We always need the help of parents and guardians, either by being a board member or helping us with our numerous activities.
If you are interested in getting more information about the SPA’s work and activities, as well as the different board positions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (SPA Vice President). Thank you!