Parents' Association (SPA)
We organize many events during the school year. The two largest fund-raisers are Festival of Nations in October and Seisen Bingo in April, 100% of which proceeds goes to support a wide range of student activities, including but not limited to:
- Student travels (e.g., MUN in Singapore, service trip to Vietnam, Conrad Innovation Summit to NASA, sports team tournaments, show choir performance trip, etc.)
- School events (e.g., Big Science Day, KG/ES Christmas concert, PYP exhibition, etc.)
- Gifts to (Christmas gifts for KG and ES, graduation gifts for KG, ES and HS, etc.)
We also organize a variety of activities for further strengthening Seisen community,
including again but not limited to:
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon to show our appreciation to all the staff members,
- MS/HS Ice Cream Bash to say thank to the MS/HS girls to support SPA events,
- SPA dinner dance to have a fun night with Seisen faculty and family members, and
- Spring Luncheon to honor the senior students and their parents.
Thank you for all the people who joined our first coffee morning on Aug. 29th! We are planning to have another one in January. Hope many of you will join us again!
In addition, the SPA functions as a bond between the school and parents, and we are always in close contact with Ms. Rogers, Seisen’s School Head.
The SPA committee meets every first Tuesday of each month to discuss the on-going and upcoming projects.
We always need the help of parents and guardians, either by being a board member or helping us with our numerous activities.