Seisen International School seeks to provide a happy, stable and secure environment in which students are prepared through teaching and example, to live in a world of tremendous challenge and rapid change.
Our overarching objectives are:
- The students will be encouraged to apply rational and creative thought to problems, to nurture and utilize their logical and imaginative capacities, and to develop the skill necessary for physical, mental, and social well-being.
- The students will develop self-discipline by learning to operate in a disciplined environment.
- The students will develop a lifelong love of learning and acquire the skill necessary to become independent learners.
- The students will be encouraged to develop to their full potential through learning how to use their time, energy, and talent effectively.
- The students will develop a feeling of self-worth and a positive outlook.
- The students will be challenged to embody and promote moral values, including honesty, gratitude, and kindness, and to develop spiritually through an understanding of the importance of faith and prayer.
- The students will be encouraged to develop the moral stature to make judicious choices and to abide by personal commitments.
- The students will develop an appreciation of other people and of their contributions to society, and an awareness of the dignity and respect to be accorded to all.
- The students will develop an awareness of the interdependence of all living things, and take responsibility in managing resources effectively and prudently.
- The students will develop a spirit of service, and an understanding that citizenship entails the responsibility to be informed and active in promoting justice and peace.
- The students will learn to live and work harmoniously with others and to promote this spirit of unity throughout the world community.