- The more you move, the more energized you feel and it also sharpens your focus.
- Think outside the playing field. Going for a walk, swim, or hike are great options for exercise!
- If you are between the ages 7-12, you should get 10-11 hours of sleep. If you are between the ages 12-18, you should get 8-9 hours of sleep
- Figure out your age and work to get that amount of sleep!
Your healthy facts of the day regarding time management:
- Create boundaries within social media. Decide on a specific time of the day that you allow yourself to be on social media.
Healthy facts of the day regarding food:
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Eat all foods in moderation.
- Drink plenty of water.
And finally, healthy facts of the day regarding MENTAL HEALTH:
- Remember an achievement from the past to remind yourself that you have the potential for success. This can help reduce feelings of insecurity and lower stress.