If you can not find the answers you need her please fell top contact our Admissions team directly.
- How many students are enrolled at Seisen?
- Does Seisen accept boys?
- Does Seisen accept Japanese students?
- What is the maximum class size at Seisen?
Seisen admits Japanese students who have spent at least two years abroad in an English-speaking school system or in an international school without English as an Additional Language (EAL) support. There need to be objective reasons for placement in an international school rather than within the Japanese system of education.
- How long does the admissions process take?
- When is the deadline for submitting the application documents?
- Does my child need to have an interview?
- Is there an entrance exam?
- Are official transcripts required for the application?
- What form is required for a health check?
Initially, we require a copy of report cards/progress reports for the last two years to be submitted with the application form. Application forms and copies of school records can be mailed to the school address or emailed to:
for kindergarten admission
for grades 1-12 admission.
- How do the school and parents communicate?
- How can parents be involved in the Seisen Parent's Association (SPA)?
Information is circulated among all sectors of the school via email, the Seisen website, the Seisen Newsletters, and the student newspaper, The Seisen Post.
PYP coffee mornings, Middle School Parents’ Morning, Information Session for Grade 6 Parents, Middle School Parents’ Information Meeting, Seisen Parents Association (SPA) luncheons, K-12 parent-teacher conferences, and elementary school student-led conferences take place throughout the school year and are scheduled events to provide further communication between parents and the school.
Our administration and teaching staff are always happy to meet with parents during the school year and meetings can be arranged by appointment. Student agenda books are also used for communication between parents and homeroom teachers.
- Where do Seisen graduates attend university?
- What does the Seisen curriculum offer?
- Does Seisen offer a Student Support Program?
- Does Seisen offer a program for students with special needs?
- Which school year does Seisen follow?
100% of our graduates go on to higher education.
Many Seisen graduates go to study at Universities in the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, as well as other countries around the world. Please see the matriculation list of colleges and universities where our recent graduates have been accepted to.
Seisen can accommodate students who are at grade level in reading comprehension, writing and mathematics as determined by the placement tests and the student’s standardized test record. There are limited number of spaces in the EAL program for students who meet the qualifications for admission. Learning support is available for students who function well in the classroom but have some learning differences or attention issues.
Yes, a hot lunch is available to students in grades 1-12 from our catering company, Cezars Kitchen. Students do have the option of bringing a packed lunch from home. Contact Cezars directly to set up an account.
Microwaves and beverage vending machines are available in the school cafeteria.
- Den En Chofu
- Yoyogi Uehara
Please contact the school for a copy of the school bus schedule.
Ms. Yukawa in the main office can assist with selecting the appropriate bus. firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the Corporate Contribution plan?
- Does Seisen have a financial aid program?
- Can my child get a scholarship?