KG Montessori/PYP Calendar 2017-2018
a commitment to global mindedness and diversity
- Diplomatic, business, and professional families of the international community.
- Japanese children who have lived abroad and wish to continue their education in English.
- Those students whose parents believe in and will support Seisen’s mission and guiding principles.
- Children of expatriate families who are moving to Japan.
- Children who can communicate in English.
- In the case of Japanese Citizens, students who have spent at least two years abroad in an English medium school or are transferring from an international school and need a minimum of support.
- At least one parent speaks English fluently.
There are a limited number of spaces in the English as an Additional Language (EAL) Program for students who meet the qualifications for admission. Learning support is available for students who function well in the classroom but have some learning differences.
All applications are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The Head of School reserves the right to accept, or not, any application for admission based on space availability and the degree to which Seisen’s educational program can meet the identified needs of the applicant.
Applications are accepted at any time.
- Apply online.
- Submit the application form with copies of school records/reports for the past two years.
- Download the Confidential Counsellor Recommendation and have it completed by a teacher.
- Pay the 20,000yen application fee.
- Placement tests are given in English and mathematics, and an interview is required with the appropriate principal.
An enrolment package with a Letter of Acceptance will be mailed to successful applicants.
A student is officially enrolled at Seisen upon receipt of the Certificate of Endorsement and registration fee.